Monday, September 2, 2013

8/5/2013: So fun this week!

Hi family!

This week has been good and crazy and I have very little time for emails!

First off, DANIEL IS DRIVING WHAT THE WHAT. WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. I don't think I can say that enough time.

Summer missionaries has been so fun! And different. We have 2. Sometimes I feel like I'm babysitting! But it's fun! They're good! It's like training 3 people at once! But fun being able to chat with these fun young women all the time and remember what being 16 is like! It's actually been really great. Seeing so many miracles! The number of lessons we had probably tripled this week, and getting tons of new investigators. So good! My companion has been having boy problems, and Sister Palmer's companion falls asleep all the time. It's kind of funny. Haha. I love it. They've been working hard and doing great! I think it's so cool that they have this opportunity to be summer missionaries!

Also, Yani, the one who we've been struggling to get to church for weeks, finally came to church yesterday! YAY!!!!!! Her mom now is only letting her out to do the things she wants on Sundays, which is perfect! Yay! Also, I'm not training this move! I can have a more fully involved companion! Yay!

Life is good! My card reader's not working lately, so I can't send pictures. :(

Love you!
Sister Heaton

P.S. I broke holes through the bottom of my crocs this week! YEAH! Is it bad that I'm proud of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment